Sunday, August 21, 2005

I'm the iPod girl but I'm too poor to buy an iPod

Mandy Coulton, 26, was paid less than £1,000 to pose for Apple's hugely successful ad campaign.

But the Los Angeles-based model said she's too poor to buy one of the mini digital music players.

She said: "At the time, $1,500 seemed a lot of money. But now my picture is everywhere. I would like one - but $400 (£220) for an iPod is just too much for me.

"I can't justify spending that much money when I have day-to-day stuff to pay for, like the car and the rent.""

Mandy was one of 10 models chosen to front the campaign launched in 2003.

But her pose - in a striped bikini top and jeans with the iPod's distinctive white headphones against her blacked out body - is the most successful.

Read the complete article at Mirror.co.uk

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Well... I can relate to that ;)
lol

Thanks for the birthday wish!

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home