Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Bratz Doll's Thong Surprise



Tiana Ennis was excited about Sasha, the bottle wearing Baby Bratz doll she got Christmas morning, along with 3 other teenage Bratz. They're known for their bold fashion statements. But the 8-year-old was unnerved by the skinny underwear she discovered under the baby bratz's skirt.

It was a thong. Tiana's discomfort is clear as she recounts showing her big sister and mom.
Tiana Ennis/8 Years Old: "I didn't feel too right about it. I said... umm.. she looks too grown wearing that."

Evonne/Tiana's mother: "I just wanted to know why would they put something like this on a baby. If I knew the doll had this on I wouldn't have bought it."

But the Bratz dolls are clearly not conservative. Still, Evonne expected baby bratz were different based on a booklet attached to the package.

Read the complete article at 6abc.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home